KELZ "Foolin' / Kill Em All" Official Video

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Diddy Apologizes for His Actions at T.I.’s Welcome Home Party

In case you didn’t hear, Diddy went off on a non-Ciroc drinker the other day at a T.I Welcome back party. Today he apologized. Check out the apology and the video from another angle after the jump.

I’m a child [of] God and I should be better no matter what somone says to me. I’m sorry for the ignorant way I repesented myself and us. To all my childen of God … I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better. I have a responibility that I promise I will live up to. And I’m more dissapointed in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn. bottom line is I’m sorry to all! Pls find it in your heart to accept my apology. I will do better and be Greater And a source of positivity! Thank yall for listening. Thank you. Real talk. Peace. And yes this has been a 3am emotional real twitter rant! But its my real feelings. And yes #It hurts when I Breathe!!! Lol #allLUV :) The End…. See you in the future! :) goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive