KELZ "Foolin' / Kill Em All" Official Video

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

T.I.. Turns Himself In to Serve 11 Month Sentence



Rapper T.I. bid adieu to his family and friends yesterday and turned himself into the same Arkansas correctional facility where he spent 10 months last year.

A prison spokesman told TMZ that T.I. checked in yesterday morning and was being processed.

T.I. is a cordial guy and I’m sure he was welcomed warmly by the staff and correctional officers who befriended the “I’m Serious” rapper while he was behind bars on federal weapons charges.

Before he left Atlanta, T.I., 30, attended Ebony Steele’s Bare Chest for Breast Cancer fashion benefit to raise funds for cancer research (photo above from the event). T.I. also donated his time and money to charitable causes that were never mentioned in the media.

T.I.’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, 35, hopes to be leaving for the Forrest City federal prison in a few days. But word is Tiny might not be allowed to visit T.I. since she has a pending court hearing on a felony drug possession charge in California.

Inmates in federal prisons can not receive visits from guests who are also charged with felonies.

Last year, Tiny and a friend made weekly visits to the Arkansas prison to see T.I. until he was released to a halfway house last December.

The friend who accompanied her most often to Arkansas was the same woman who was arrested along with Tiny and T.I. during a traffic stop in West Hollywood on September 1st.

Source: www.sandrarose.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive