KELZ "Foolin' / Kill Em All" Official Video

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beyonce Fires Her Daddy



Beyonce Knowles has decided to sever ties with her father when it comes to management.

Matthew was there from the beginning with Beyonce. He saw her rise to fame in Destiny's Child and reach international status as solo artist, actress and fashion designer.


Beyonce released a statement regarding the split with her father: "I've only parted ways with my father on a business level. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me."

Matthew released a statement of his own: "We did great things together, and I know that she will continue to conquer new territories in music and entertainment. Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and am very proud of who she is and all that she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success."

Source: www.radaronline.com / www.starsentertainment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive